Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Straight From My Heart !!!!

Okkkkk…Before I begin let me tell you that i am super excited today ….
Matthew 19;26 Jesus looked at them and said, “For people this is impossible, but for God all things are possible.”
My brother got a song yesterday and we composed the whole music for it and i was astonished at what God did… We have never ever in our whole life done something like this .. I have often imagined and wished i could do something like that but God shocked me !! I mean a whole new song in one morning with the music and everything …Yes i completely believe “I can do all things through christ who strenghthens me “
The first thing i did was call Aarti and make her listen to the song we, rather the Holy Spirit helped Johnny (my brother), composed and you know what she said …Seems like a competition to Sounds of Nation “azaadi” … And i was like WWWOOOWWWW !! what a compliment !!!!!

Let me put up the lyrics:

Yeshu Masih
Chorus:Yeshu Masih, tere jaise Koi nahinYeshu MasiH, tere bina Kuch Bhi nahin.
Sagar se gehra hai pyaar tereMain dhoob Jaooon,Paapon se maile thejo din mereMain Bhool jaoon.
Yeshu Masih, tere jaise Koi nahinYeshu MasiH, tere bina Kuch Bhi nahin.
Tere naino me naina mein daloontho mein khil jaoon,tere pyaar ne mujko sambhalaMein Geet gaoon.
Yeshu Masih, tere jaise Koi nahinYeshu MasiH, tere bina Kuch Bhi nahin.

tere Bina MAIN KUCH BHI NAHIN.

Ok now i was like ok that was simply awesome ….But wait theres more to it ..

GOD, yes the most Almighty God’s spirit ,gave me two songs in da morning during the praise walk . I am in an Super excited moment right now … I mean, i have never ever writen a song , and this is so amazing let me give the lyrics n you will know that it can definately not be me who can write such beautiful songs…

Yeshu Mere

Chorus:-
Yeshu mere, Tu Hain MahanYeshu mere, Sarvashaktimaan,Arpon karoon Jeevan mera,Yehu mera,Main hoon Tera…
Aandhi, toofan, ghere mujhe,Chalta Rahoon tere Shakti se,Andhere main bhi Chalta rahoon,Mujhe Dar na lage,OOjala karoon is Duniya ko Tere Roshni SE.

Yeshu yeshu

ch:Yeshu Yeshu mere priye,Yeshu yeshu, Hridai ka sangeet.

Tune banaya mera jeevan sundar,tune banaya mere dil ko naya,
Yeshu Yeshu mere priye,Yeshu yeshu, Hridai ka sangeet.

arpan karoon main khudko tumhe,Tujme samajaoon, Tu hi Jeevan mere.

Yeshu Yeshu mere priye,Yeshu yeshu, Hridai ka sangeet.
Yeshu Yeshu mere priye,Yeshu yeshu, Tu hi Jeevan mere.

I want just want to give all the glory to God who Gave me these songs ..

ok i know they all start with Yeshu …but I beleive it cos He is the beginning and the end

Yes “ I can do all things through Christ who strenghthens Me “

Amen,
In Christ,
Diana..

No comments:

Post a Comment